最新剑桥雅思听力mp3下载

2022-06-04 21:28:35

  为了帮助大家轻松备考雅思听力,我们今天给大家分享最新的剑桥雅思听力真题内容,剑13听力文本+听力音频完整下载。下面是剑桥雅思13真题听力(section3-1)的文本内容。接下来请看今天的雅思内容:最新剑桥雅思听力mp3下载

  剑桥雅思听力mp3下载

  剑桥雅思13真题听力

  (section3-1)

  I've still got loads to do for our report on nutritionalfood labels.

  我们那篇营养食物标签的报告,我还有很多事情没做。

  Me too. What did you learn from doing the projectabout your own shopping habits?

  我也是。你从你那个购物习惯的课题学到了什么呢?

  Well, I've always had to check labels for traces ofpeanuts in everything I eat because of my allergy.

  恩,因为我的过敏症,所以一直要检查我吃的每个东西的标签是否含有花生。

  But beyond that I've never really been concernedenough to check how healthy a product is.

  但是除那之外,我从来没怎么考虑过去检查什么是健康食物。

  This project has actually taught me to read the labels much more carefully.

  这个课题真的教会了我要更加认真地阅读标签。

  I tended to believe claims on packaging like 'low in fat'.

  我以前很相信标签上的话,比如“卡路里含量很低”。

  But I now realise that the 'healthy' yoghurt I've bought for years is full of sugar and that it'sactually quite high in calories.

  但是我现在意识到我买到的“健康的”酸奶全都是糖,而且卡路里含量很高。

  Ready meals are the worst... comparing the labels on supermarket pizzas was a real eye-opener.

  熟食最糟糕...比较超市披萨上的标签真的是一件令人大开眼界的事情。

  Did you have any idea how many calories they contain? I was amazed.

  你知道它们里面含有多少卡路里吗?我真的很震惊。

  Yes, because unless you read the label really carefully, you wouldn't know that the nutritionalvalues given are for half a pizza.

  是的,因为除非你非常认真地阅读标签,你不会知道给出的营养值只是一半的披萨。

  When most people eat the whole pizza. Not exactly transparent is it?

  但是大多数人都会吃整个披萨。不是非常透明是吧?

  Not at all. But I expect it won't stop you from buying pizza?

  并不是。但是我觉得这并不会阻止你买披萨吧?

  Probably not, no! I thought comparing the different labelling systems used by foodmanufacturers was interesting.

  当然不会啦,绝不!我觉得比较食物生产商使用的不同标签系统非常有趣。

  I think the kind of labelling system used makes a big difference.

  我觉得使用的标签系统的类型有很大不同。

  Which one did you prefer?

  你喜欢哪一个呢?

  I liked the traditional daily value system best

  我最喜欢传统的每日值系统,

  the one which tells you what proportion of your required daily intake of each ingredient theproduct contains.

  是那个告诉你产品里含有你每日所需的每种成分的比重的那种。

  I'm not sure it's the easiest for people to use but at least you get the full story.

  我并不确定这是最方便人们使用的,但是至少你会知道所有的东西。

  I like to know all the ingredients in a product -- not just how much fat, salt and sugar theycontain.

  我喜欢知道产品中的所有的配料--不只是包括多少脂肪、盐分和糖。

  But it's good supermarkets have been making an effort to provide reliable information forcustomers.

  但是超市努力为顾客提供可靠的信息这点挺好的。

  Yes. There just needs to be more consistency between labelling systems used by differentsupermarkets, in terms of portion sizes, etc.

  是的。但是不同的超市使用的标签系统需要更加一致一点,比如说分量的大小等等。

  Mmm. The labels on the different brands of chicken flavour crisps were quite revealing too, weren't they?

  恩。不同品牌鸡肉味炸薯片的标签非常明显啊,是吧?

  Yeah. I don't understand how they can get away with calling them chicken flavour when theyonly contain artificial additives.

  是的。我不明白为什么里面只含有人工添加剂,却可以逃过叫自己鸡肉味的惩罚。

  I know. I'd at least have expected them to contain a small percentage of real chicken. Absolutely.

  我知道。我至少会期待里面会含有一点点真的鸡肉。是的。

  I think having nutritional food labeling has been a good idea, don't you?

  我觉得有营养食物标签是一个很好的主意,是吧?

  I think it will change people's behaviour and stop mothers, in particular, buying the wrongthings.

  我觉得这会改变人们的行为,而且会阻止妈妈买错东西。

  But didn't that study kind of prove the opposite? People didn't necessarily stop buyingunhealthy products.

  但是那个研究好像证明了相反的事情吧?人们不一定会停止购买不健康产品。

  They only said that might be the case.

  他们只是说可能会那样。

  Those findings weren't that conclusive and it was quite a small--scale study. I think moreresearch has to be done.

  结果并不是很具有确定性,而且是一个小范围的研究。我觉得可以做更多的研究。

  Yes, I think you're probably right.

  是的,我觉得你可能是对的。

   以上为雅思内容:最新剑桥雅思听力mp3下载。希望今天的内容对大家备考雅思听力有帮助。雅思资料频道将第一时间为考生发布最全、最新、最专业的

热门院校